Thursday 5 May 2016

Alphabet Holiday Writing

Room 15 used the alphabet to write about the school holidays. It was interesting to see how many different things they did.
Below is a collaborative piece of writing using one idea from each child.



A
te a juicy scrumptious bright red apple.
B
rother was clicking the camera.
C
aught gigantic cockabillies.
D
rew a slippery slimy fish.
E
ating nice chicken for dinner.
F
ound my bullets for my long range toy gun.
G
etting some new energetic running shoes.
H
ockey was really run.
I
 went to KFC.
J
immy my uncle took me deer hunting.
K
atrina and Andrea had a playdate with me.
L
unchbox with Superman.
M
ade a pretty lava lamp.
N
ew Nerf gun.
O
pened my cupboard to play a game.
P
erfect peculiar pastry parlour.
Q
uietly read a large book.
R
ecycling away!
S
aw a pack of colourful pens.
T
ramping up a steep sloping hill with the Sinclairs.
U
sed things to make a machine.
V
acuumed the house
W
alking at Travis Wetland.
X
ray on my tooth.
Y
oyo with my brothers on the springy trampoline.
Z
ootopia the monsterous movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment